Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Inspiration Lightning!

It has struck! I'm finally out of my fear driven creativity rut. This afternoon, after perusing through some of my old photography work (yup, I've dabbled in that too) I came across some pictures of one of my dearest friends and best photo models. She is one of the most beautiful women I know, and I was inspired to try my hand at something a little bit different, inspired by this lovely lady.

Obviously, this is just the paint up. There is still some fun-tastic and colorful mosaic work to be done, but already I am in love with it. I think I'm going to try some more "people" stuff. I love the human face. The ability to convey so much meaning in a facial expression never ceases to amaze me.

That's about it for now...much love to all and hope your week is turning out to be a beautiful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment