Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Favorite (Etsy) Things

I was recently included on a friend's blog as a featured Etsy seller and it got me to thinking; I love shopping on Etsy, I love the many wonderful people I've met there, and I really LOVE to talk about how amazing it all is to me!

And since my husband and my family may duct tape my mouth shut the next time I go on a talking spree about my latest Etsy purchase, I thought it might be kind of fun to feature some of my favorite people and things here!

So here it goes...

One of my first Etsy purchases was from a fabulously fun, geeky, and all around fantastic shop called CLONEHARDWARE.

I purchased these awesome purple and green computer circuit board earrings. And, I'll be honest, I had no idea what to expect; I mean...jewelery? From Computer parts? The geek in me said, yes! The chic in me was a little skeptical.

That was, until I received them!

These darling little earrings were SOOOO (yes, I need the extra O's for emphasis) CUTE! The colors were as vibrant and fun as the picture, the packaging was just as neat, and Alisa is one of the nicest shop owners I've had the privilege to buy from!

One of my favorite things about this shop is her fabulous sense of humor. I mean, just read the Disclaimer:


"Everyday we are reminded by the many silly things people do so....Please do NOT insert your earrings, necklaces or bracelets into ANY orifice. Do NOT chew, lick, bite, suck on or otherwise ingest any of CLONE HARDWARE creations. That goes for your kids too. CLONE HARDWARE is for adults.

RESPONSIBLE non jewelry eating ADULTS."

Not only can she whip you up a fabulous, funky statement necklace for a night on the town; but she can bring a smile to your face to wear with it!


If you love geeky, fun, funky, unique jewelry and accessories (she even has bookmarks and key chains!) then CLONEHARDWARE is the shop to see!



1 comment: