Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A day for me...


Every so often I have to take a step back and spend a day doing something just for me. Today, I decided to take a break from my "for sale" work and start on a piece of art that was just for me.
So, during my son's three hour nap I started painting a portrait of him. We have lots of pictures around the house, but I wanted something special for the little guy who inspires me to do my best every day.
It's so much fun to work on a piece that is inspired and influenced completely by what I want, and even more exciting knowing I get to hang it up in my house when I'm finished!
I can't wait to see how it turns out...but I'm already in love with it. :) But then again, how could I not love a tribute to my greatest creation to date, my baby boy.

Hoping everyone is having a beautiful day. Much love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment