Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why thank you!

Gratitude is the attitude!
I've been uber thankful for all the wonderful stuff that's been coming my way lately; and I've been making sure to send my grateful attitude out into the universe.
And, guess what....it just keeps getting better!!!

So give those thank you words some exercise. Because what goes around, comes around.

So here's a little extra thanks to those amazing curators who've included some of my works in their Etsy Treasuries! Because of these awesome collections, more and more people are getting to see my work. Thank you!

Blues-and-browns

Dreaming in Mixed Media

Serenity NOW

Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Wake up, Wake up you sleepyhead

How to mend a Broken Heart

Much love always, and may you always LIVE LUMINOUSLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment